Download Jio 4G Voice for PC / Laptop Windows
In India, Jio 4G Voice is the best app for making phone calls. The app is mostly made for people who use smartphones.
We will look at how to get the Jio4GVoice app on your Windows PC/Laptop, though.
“Voice Calling” is one of the features of the app. Jio users can call and be called by other Jio users. From the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, you can get Jio 4G Voice.
This app is great because it doesn’t limit any of its features. You’ll have the same kind of fun as you do on your phone. Both models will have most of the same functions.
We need to know how the app works before we can move forward.
How does the Jio 4G Voice app work?
Any Jio SIM card will work with the app. Jio users can use it like any other phone app, but they can also make voice calls. You can call any number on the network with it. With the Jio 4G Voice app, you can make voice calls to any Jio number.
It’s a good thing that it’s an app that gives Jio users a different way to talk and chat. You can call any mobile phone on the network with it. Use the JioFi Portable Hotspot device for a better network connection.
Calling other Jio users is as simple as downloading the Jio 4G Voice app on your smartphone. The Jio network also allows for social communication with your loved ones.
Install the Jio 4G Voice app by downloading it here.
Jio4GVoice currently only works with Android and iOS smartphones. It is incompatible with Microsoft Windows and Apple’s Mac OS. You shouldn’t fret, though.
Here is the finest instruction on how to get the Jio4GVoice app for Windows PC/Laptop so you may make calls from your computer or laptop.
An Android emulator must be installed on a personal computer before any Android app can be executed on it. If you want to use Android apps on your Windows computer, this is your best bet. There are a lot of different Android emulator programs out there, however, after doing some research, I settled on Bluestacks and NOX Player as the top two.
Each emulator can run any game or software designed for Android devices. They let you run Android programs and games on a computer.
Follow this tutorial to install the Jio4GVoice app on your computer.
It is possible to use BlueStacks to get the Jio4GVoice app on your laptop
BlueStacks is the best and simplest way to get the Jio 4G software onto your device. It’s easy to use and brings an Android-like experience to your Windows or Mac computer. In addition, users of Android, iOS, and Windows will benefit most from this emulator.
How to Download and Install the Jio 4G App on a Laptop Using BlueStacks
It is recommended to initially install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Start up BlueStacks on your computer.
- Click the Install button next to the Jio 4G app you wish to use.
- To install an app, click the “Add App” button in the configuration menu.
- To install an APK, go to its download page and enter the URL before clicking “OK.”
- The Jio 4G app download and installation process have already begun.
Note: The following instructions can be used to remove the Jio 4G app.
- It’s time to delete that Jio 4G app you’ve been using.
- Start up BlueStacks on your computer. Select the “Remove App” option in the preferences menu.
- Simply confirm the removal by clicking the “Yes” button.
To Use Jio4GVoice on Your Computer, Download NOX Player
If your PC can run a Nox player, you may use it to install the Jio Calling program. If you’re looking for a lightweight app player with great functionality, go no further than Nox.
Nox Player has to be downloaded and installed prior to getting started. When you’re ready, head over to the Jio 4G Voice app installation page for Nox Player on PC.
- Get the Nox Player from the web and set it up on your computer.
- To find what you’re looking for, open Nox Player and then click the search button.
- Input Jio 4G Voice and click the enter key to launch the app.
- Currently, the screen will display a list of available applications.
- When you’ve decided on an app, click the Install button.
- A screen alert will appear after the installation is finished.
- You may now launch Jio Calling from the Nox Player by selecting its icon.
Calls to any of your mobile phones may be placed from your computer or mobile device using the free Android software Jio4GVoice via a Wi-Fi connection.