In this article, we learn how to login in Netgear wifi range extender and how to use the nighthawk mesh extender. Here’s what you need to do to get to login into your Netgear wifi range extender.
- Tap or click Enter.
- A page to sign in appears.
- See I can’t get to www.mywifiext.net; what do I do? for help troubleshooting.
- Type in the username and password for your administrator.
- Remember that your username could be an email address.
- Go to the Username & Password Help page if you can’t remember your login name or password.
- Click here to change your log-in information., see How do I send my NETGEAR range extender back to the factory settings?
- Click or tap the login button.
- The page Status loads.
- If your browser has a Menu button or icon, click or press it.
- The extender’s menu shows up.
- Go to Settings to look at and change your extender’s settings.
How do I log in with Nighthawk Mesh Extender?
Here’s what you need to do to get to your Nighthawk mesh extender:
- Open a web browser on a phone or computer that is connected to the network of your extender.
- Most people use Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome to get online.
- Please remember that your router and extender may have different names for their WiFi networks (SSIDs). Make sure you are connected to your extension’s network.
- If you did not turn on the One WiFi Name feature, type the following.
- www.mywifiext.net into the address bar of your web browser
- If you turn on the One WiFi Name feature, type one of the following URLs into the address bar of your web browser:
- PCs that run Windows. http://mywifiext.local or http://mywifiext.local
- Android devices. http://the IP address of the extender>, like http://192.168.1.3.
- Mac computers, iOS devices, and Linux devices. http://mywifiext.local
- Go back to your online browser, click or tap Continue and then check the box at the bottom of the page. Your extender will now make your network’s range bigger.