If you’ve just bought a new NETGEAR product, you need to register it. If you haven’t registered your NETGEAR products, you’ll miss out on a number of benefits.
Benefits of Registering it
- Your device stays up-to-date because NETGEAR sends you the latest firmware updates and fixes. Some of these updates improve the security of your device.
- You don’t have to worry about when your product warranty ends because you can find out quickly and it’s easy to extend it.
- It’s easy to get help with fixing problems and a new ones.
How do you sign up for your NETGEAR product?
To register your NETGEAR products, just follow these easy steps:
- Go to http://my.netgear.com
- If you already have an account, log in with your details and go to step 7. If not, you can make a new account by clicking the “Create Account” button.
- Type in both your first and last name.
- Enter your Email address and password, and then double-check them.
- Note: Your login credentials are the email address and password you put in. Please write it down.
- Use the drop-down menu to choose your country.
- Accept the rules and click the NEXT button.
- Click Register a Product in the “My Account” section.
- Enter the Serial Number of the NETGEAR product you want to register.
- Choose the date you bought it from the list.
- Click the button that says Sign Up.
- Your NETGEAR product is already signed up.