How to Get a Jio Duplicate SIM
There is no doubt that Reliance Jio is one of the most popular phone companies in India. It has been able to win over a large number of customers with its good deals and plans.
But, as with any service, there are sometimes bugs that can make things hard for people who use it. If you lose your Reliance Jio sim card or it gets damaged, you may need to get a Jio duplicate SIM card.
You will need a Jio SIM card to use the JioFi M2S or any other JioFi device. The JioFi M2S is designed to work exclusively with Jio SIM cards, which are available from Reliance Jio Infocomm, a telecommunications company based in India. When you purchase a JioFi M2S, it will come with a Jio SIM card already installed.
Reliance Jio has found a way to help customers who have lost their SIM cards. Now, they have a new service that makes it easier for people to get a Reliance Jio SIM card that is already activated on their current number. Reliance Jio Duplicate Sim is the name of the new service.
With the new service, you can get a second SIM card with the same number. This new service is easy to use and will make it easy for people to get a second SIM card.
The service will also help users get a new SIM card if they lose or break their original one.
How Do I Get a New SIM Card for a Lost One?
You could lose or damage your original Jio sim card. In this case, you can get a duplicate Jio SIM card directly from Reliance Jio.
But here are the steps you need to take to get a second Jio SIM card.
- First, call the JioCare Helpline at 199 from your Reliance Jio number. This call is free.
- You can also call 1800-88-9999 from a different number
- Just tell them what’s going on and ask them to block your SIM from being used wrongly.
- You can also send them an email at [email protected] and ask them to block your SIM card.
- Once your SIM is blocked, you can go to the Jio store closest to you to get a new Jio SIM.
Related Post: How to Activate Jio Sim Card
How To Get Jio Duplicate SIM Card Online?
Reliance Jio will sell duplicate Jio SIM cards online. You can order a second Jio sim card online and use it on your phone.
Here are the steps you need to take to get a duplicate Jio sim card online.
- First, go to http://www.jio.com/selfcare/lost-login/ to see Reliance Jio’s official website.
- Enter your lost or broken Jio number.
- Now, choose “Suspend” to block your SIM card if you lose it.
- Go to the Jio store near you to change your Jio SIM number.
- There will be a charge of Rs. 25/- per SIM card.
- As soon as you get the second SIM, you can use Jio services.
In conclusion, you can easily find your lost SIM card and turn off the old one by using the methods above. If you lose your SIM card, it’s best to use the self-care login to quickly block it so that it can’t be used.