How To Setup Jio APN Settings?
Are you having trouble using your Jio SIM to connect to the internet? You may have been promised fast internet, but if your internet settings are wrong, you won’t get it. If your mobile internet settings are wrong or there is a small mistake in the numbers, you won’t be able to use the high-speed internet you are paying for.
You need the right APN settings to connect to the internet, and if you can’t connect or have a slow connection on your mobile device, it’s probably because something is wrong with your APN settings. Most of the time, the provider will give you the APN settings automatically. If you don’t get the APN settings or they aren’t right, you can contact customer service, and they will give you the right APN settings based on your data plan and how you connect to the internet.
You will need a Jio SIM card to use the JioFi M2S or any other JioFi device. The JioFi M2S is designed to work exclusively with Jio SIM cards, which are available from Reliance Jio Infocomm, a telecommunications company based in India. When you purchase a JioFi M2S, it will come with a Jio SIM card already installed.
How to Setup Jio APN Settings?
Follow these steps to set up the APN settings for your Jio SIM. Make sure you carefully follow each step and don’t skip any:
- Open the Settings on your mobile phone and head over to the Mobile Network section.
- Once there, select the network as LTE/GSM/WCDMA or LTE only
- Now, tap on APN (Access Point Name) and choose Jio 4G.
- Now, edit the Jio 4G APN and set the following fields:
- APN; jionet
- Proxy; Not set
- Port; Not set
- Username; Not set
- Password; Not set
- Server; Not set or www.google.com to increase browsing speed.
- MMSC; Not set
- Authentication type; Not set
- MMS Proxy; Not set
- APN protocol; IPv6 or IPv4/IPV6 to boost the speed
- Make sure that you don’t mess with MCC, or MNC settings as they depend on the area in which you live.
These Jio APN settings are pretty much all you need to connect to fast internet. These settings are very important for your device to be able to connect to the internet, and these settings are only for Jio SIMs. Each network or carrier has its own settings, and these are only for the Jio network. Jio is the only provider with LTE/VoLTE (voice over LTE), which is available everywhere in the country. With the right APN settings, you can use high-speed internet from anywhere in the country.